A fast, fun, lively way to get candid feedback; online focus groups are quickly being accepted by market researchers as a complement to other research tools.
- All conversation is text based in the iThink online focus group room
- 8-15 people, pre-recruited to your specs are lead by a professional iThink moderator
- Respondents participate from the comfort of their own computer
- Geographically dispersed
- Visuals and audio files can be shared and discussed
- An instant transcript is available for analysis
- Consumer comfort with “texting” has greatly increased the nuanced learning compensating for the lack of visual “body language” cues
Online Bulletin Board Focus Groups
- Online Bulletin Board Focus Groups allow respondents and moderators to share input in a relaxed time frame usually scheduled over 3-10 days.
- Conversation is text based. Respondents are encouraged to respond to other’s posts
- 20-50 respondents can be accommodated
- Moderator/Respondent interaction is asynchronous
- Visuals and audio can be shared
Online Focus Groups | Online Bulletin Board Focus Groups | Online Bulletinboard Market Research